Naples: Rione Sanità and Fontanelle Cemetery Walking Tour
- Discover the sacred and profane areas of Naples
- Explore the Neapolitan Baroque and the noble past of the Rione Sanità
- Savor the famous “fiocco di neve” dessert
Your guided visit will then continue to the Rione Sanità ,where you will have the opportunity to admire two masterpieces of the Neapolitan Baroque: Palazzo San Felice and Palazzo dello Spagnolo.
Before ending your tour at Porta San Gennaro, you will taste the famous and sweet “fiocco di neve” in one of the most important pastry shops in Naples.
- Professional tour guide's service
- Pastry tasting
Prepare for the activity
• The tour is available all year round on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
• This tour doesn't operate on January 1 and December 25
• The tour is free of charge for children up to 3 years old
• The cost of the tour is reduced for children aged between 4 to 12 years old