Ischia Day Trip with Lunch from Naples
- Explore the beautiful island of Ischia at your own pace
- Enjoy an included 3-course lunch at a typical restaurant
- Use your free time to join the rich and famous in the chic village of Sant'Angelo
Catch the ferry from Naples and arrive at the port of Ischia, where you will enjoy an included lunch in a typical Italian restaurant. Use your free time to visit the Aragonese Castle, connected to the mainland by a bridge that has been rebuilt several times over the centuries, as it gets washed away by the sea all the time!
Explore the chic village of Sant'Angelo, loved by the rich and famous who want to escape the crowds. Admire the colorful houses of the entirely pedestrianized – and hard to reach – area, and soak up the laid-back Mediterranean vibe of the narrow alleys, ice cream parlors, restaurants and bars with outdoor tables.
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Lunch in a restaurant (1st course, 2nd course with side dish, dessert or fruits and a 1/4 bottle of wine or soft drink)
- Optional activity costs
- Any extras not mentioned
Prepare for the activity
• Please provide your accommodation details so the local supplier can drop the tickets to you the day before