Enjoy a wonderful walking tour in Nafplion, one of the most romantic cities of Greece and take in the panoramic views of the city from Akronafplia Fortress. Learn about the history of this fantastic city from an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide at your hotel reception, only for hotels inside the city of Nafplion.
- Private group available
- Discover the quaint feel and stunning architecture with your guide
- Learn the fascinating story of the town as you wander the picturesque alleys
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the city and the bay from the Akronafplia Fortress
- Visit a local restaurant to sample local produce
- Walking tour of Nafplion by English-speaking tour leader
- Pick up from your hotel inside the city of Nafplion
- Taxes and fees
- Tasting of local produce such as Tsipouro and local wines
- Gratuities, optional
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide at The Land Gate monument, located underneath the imposing walls of Acronafplia and in front of the first buildings of the Old City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Pickup is done only from hotels located inside the city of Nafplion. You will receive an email from the tour operator confirming details.
- If you stay outside the city or if you arrive on a cruise ship, then meet your guide at The Land Gate Monument.