From Venice: 6-Hour Boat Tour of Murano, Burano & Torcello
- Admire stunning waterfront views of the Lagoon of Venice
- Visit Murano and the picturesque island of Burano
- Take a stroll through Torcello, an ancient settlement in the lagoon
Afterwards, hop back onboard and cruise to the picturesque Burano, an island famous for its hand-made laces and brightly coloured fisherman’s houses. If you’ve worked up an appetite, treat yourself to lunch on the island.
Next, depart to Torcello island, the most ancient historical settlement in the Venetian lagoon region. Admire the Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta and the Church of Santa Fosca before heading back to Venice.
- Boat tour
- Local guide
- Entrance tickets to the Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta
- Bottled water
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Please note the tour does not operate on the following dates: 31.05.2020, 06.09.2020, and 20.09.2020