Munich: Nazi History 2-Hour Small Group Walking Tour
- Explore the history of the Nazi party in Munich with a native English-speaking guide
- Visit key locations where the Nazi party and SS were formed and held their rallies
- Get insider tips and suggestions about eateries and beer gardens to visit on your own
- Be awed as a terrible history is brought to life before your eyes
Discover key locations from the period, such as the Viktualienmarkt and Octoberfest Museum bar. See buildings where the Nazi party and SS were founded and visit the site of the failed Beer Hall Putsch of 1923. Be mesmerized as history is brought to life at the Hofbrauhaus beer hall, where the Nazi party would meet and Hitler gave his speeches.
Visit Odeonsplatz and see the home of the Bavarian State Opera and Residenz building before ending at Koenigsplatz, where the Nazis would hold their rallies.
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Fixed meeting point
- Option to return to Marienplatz with your guide on request
- Hotel pick-up
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Tourist information Center on Marienplatz in central Munich. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the local tour operator for ease of recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶