Catania: Mount Etna and Alcantara River Guided Tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Etna Park
- Visit a fascinating cave
- Taste a selection of delicious wines and liqueurs
The fauna and flora of Etna provides a stunning backdrop for this tour as you discover the fascinating surroundings including an exciting cave exploration. Then, relax with a wine tasting session and enjoy the flavors of the volcano as you try the region's liqueurs, honey and more.
With Etna behind you, it's time to explore the beautiful Alcantara Gorges which were formed from lava and are among the most famous in the world. Next, cross the river, which is lined with basalt walls as high as 50 meters, and enter the wonderful natural setting of the Alcantara Botanical and Geological Park.
- Multilingual tour guide
- Guided tour of the Etna Park
- Guided visit of the Alcantara River Park
- Hiking shoe rental available on request