Moscow: Private Tour of Kremlin & Armory Chamber
Pickup optionalYour guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and you will head to the Kremlin either by metro or walking depending on your hotel location
- Explore the Kremlin grounds and learn about Russian history
- Visit the Armory Museum and see treasures accumulated by Russian czars
- See the crowns, thrones and ceremonial robes of the Russian emperors
Marvel at the museum's 10 Fabergé eggs, the ivory throne of Ivan the Terrible, the coronation robes of the Russian czars and the world's largest collection of jeweled royal carriages.
With your knowledgeable guide, you’ll also explore the Kremlin grounds and learn about the fascinating events of Russian history that unfolded within the walls of this medieval fortress.
- Private guide
- Admission to the Kremlin and the Armory Chamber
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
Go to the Biblioteka imeni Lenina metro station (red line). Meet your guide in front of the Kremlin's Kutafia Tower (a white tower with a red crown). Your guide will be waiting in front of the tower with a Kremlin Tour sign. Address: Troitskaya bashnya, Москва, Россия.Open in Google Maps ⟶