Moscow: Soviet Shooting Tour + Optional Military Van Pick Up
Pickup includedYour hotel in central Moscow (within the 3rd transport ring).
- Choose the option to get picked up from your hotel in a classic Soviet military van or travel by metro
- Fire iconic Soviet weapons such as the AK-47 and the Yarygin pistol
- Enjoy a lesson with a professional trainer
- Keep your target as a souvenir
A professional trainer will join your guide to teach you the ins and outs of becoming a Soviet sharpshooter. Choose your preferred option with different numbers of rounds and weapons included. Try the legendary Kalashnikov AK-47, fire the iconic semi-automatic Dragunov sniper rifle, and test out the Yarygin Pistol, the standard Russian military sidearm.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel. You will have the opportunity to take Moscow's subway together with them to reach the shooting range. An option to travel by Soviet military van is also available.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Moscow
- Professional trainer
- Multilingual guides
- Security gear
- Weapons and ammunition
- Souvenir target
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Minimum age to shoot is 18 years old
• You must bring your original passport with you to the shooting range