Moscow: Must-Sees Private Tour with Hotel Pickup & Kremlin
Pickup includedThe guide will meet your at your centrally located hotel (within the metro brown circle line).
- Discover the heart of Moscow during this private 4-hour walking tour
- Explore The Kremlin, ancient fortress of Moscow
- Discover Alexander Garden, built after the war with Napoleon
- Pay your respects at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a WWII memorial
- Marvel at St. Basil's Cathedral, a pearl of Moscow
- Enjoy the Red Square, the biggest square in Europe
- Learn about GUM Department Store, architectural miracle of the 19th century
Visit the Kremlin - ancient Moscow's fortress built in 15th century, and visit its outstanding cathedrals.
Go to Red Square to see the onion domes of St. Basil's Cathedral and hear how there used to be a fortified moat on the site from the 14th to the 17th centuries. Marvel at the towers of the Moscow Kremlin, decorated with 2-headed eagles for centuries until Stalin replaced them with a 5-pointed star.
After that, visit the GUM store and have a coffee break while trying their famous ice-cream with a recipe from Soviet times.
Learn the fun facts about Russian history as well as secrets where to eat, what to see and other tips from local guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private tour with local guide
- Entrance fee to the Kremlin Museum
- Metro ticket
- Personalized tips on what to see and where to go in Moscow
- Entrance fee to Saint Basil's Cathedral (1000 rubles - optional)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags