Moscow Metro Private Tour: Explore the Underground Palaces
Pickup includedThe guide can meet you at accommodation within the metro circle line.
- See the most richly decorated stations of the Moscow Metro
- Learn about the secret line built during the Cold War
- Visit 10 different stations to marvel at ceiling mosaics and much more
Visit 10 breathtaking stations, including the spacious Komsomolskaya, notable for its immense octagonal dome and ceiling mosaics that depict the Russian fight for freedom and independence. Discover one of the finest examples of pre World War II Stalinist architecture at Mayakovskaya with its Art Deco features based on a Soviet future as envisioned by the poet Mayakovsky.
Be amazed by the black marble used at Ploshchad Revolyutsii, and listen to facts and myths about Metro-2, the secret line built especially for the KGB during the Cold War.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop off
- Tickets for the Moscow Metro
- Private Tour with local guide
- Best tips and recommendations of where to go and what to see in Moscow
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags