Moab: 3-Hour Off-Road Rock Carvings Tour
- Discover ancient Native American art carvings in the rock
- Enjoy the views of stunning red rock canyons
- Admire the views of Canyonlands National Park from the best viewpoints
- Learn gems from your professional local guide
After meeting your guide, hop in your 4x4 vehicle and head into the landscape. Enjoy an experience focused on the natural beauty of the area and ancient rock art.
See ancient Native American petroglyph panels—rock art and carvings spanning multiple millennia. Some even go as far back as 3500 BC. Use your personal interpretation skills to decipher the images.
Admire the views of Long Canyon and see enjoy the views of Canyonlands National Park. Also get a look at a handful of arches, red rock spires and towering canyon walls all along the beautiful Colorado River.
Have all your needs catered to with some short stops to snack, take pictures, and talk about Moab’s history.
- All entry fees
- Land management fees
- Snacks and water
Prepare for the activity
• Address: Xtreme 4x4 Tours, 2182 US-191, Moab. It is located just off the highway, south of Moab. • Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time in order to sign the waiverOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
• Groups comprising 1-3 passengers use a smaller, private, open-air vehicle