Moab: 1-Hour Colorado River Speed Boat Tour
- Head out on a thrilling 1-hour speed boat ride on the Colorado River
- Take in spectacular views of the red rock cliffs above you
- Have some laughs as the jet boat speeds over rapids and spins 360 degrees
Speed up towards the Colorado River’s finest rapids for some fun splash downs. Enjoy plenty of spinning and splashing and don't forget to take in the breathtaking views of red rock cliffs around you. Your skilled captain will mix the moments of panoramic viewing with epic speed and turns.
To make the tour even more fun, your guide will play loud music during the entirety of the trip.
- Speed boat ride with a maximum of 20 people
- All fees and surcharges
- All required safety equipment
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
1861 N Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532, USA. Drive 2 miles north of Moab on the north side of the Colorado River Bridge. Take a left after the bridge to arrive in the local partner's parking lot, located next door to the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Selfie sticks
• Guests must weight no less than 60 pounds and no more than 330 pounds.
• Cameras are allowed on the tour, but it is recommended to bring a waterproof container.
• There are 5-30 steps to get to the dock.
• Ponchos will be available for purchase.