Full Day Colorado Rafting Tour from Moab
Pickup includedYour hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
- Enjoy mild class I and II rapids on Colorado River
- Learn about the wildlife that lives near the river as well as the local geology
- Take in the panoramic view of the Fisher Towers and the La Sal mountains
- Admire a combination of classic western vistas and splashy whitewaters
- Enjoy a fun trip suitable for everyone regardless of age or experience
After a safety briefing, begin your adventure while admiring the views and enjoying the ride through the rapids. Your guide will give you more information on the areas you pass along the river and the names given to each rapid.
Once you get to Rocky Rapids, your guide will get lunch ready and after lunch you can continue down the Colorado river through a few more rapids and make your way into the canyon. Take in the last few miles inside the canyon walls before making your way back to Moab.
- Hotel pick and drop-off in Moab
- All necessary rafting equipment
- Buffet style Lunch
- Water refills and lemonade
- Licensed experienced guide service
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sandals or flip flops
• Children must weigh at least 50 lbs (23 kg) to properly fit into life jackets
• Please bring a reusable water bottle, refills are provided
• Bring cameras and other electronics on the river at your own risk
• All boats are equipped with a waterproof bag for dry storage
• All participants must sign a waiver form