Get priority entrance to Da Vinci’s Last Supper on this walking tour of Milan. Check out the hip bohemian scene of the Brera district, rub shoulders with greats at La Scala, shop in the boutique stores of Galleria Vittorio Manuele II, and much more.
About this activity
Duration 3 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date, participants and language:
Explore the hip and happening districts of Milan
Stroll through the arcade of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and see the latest fashions
Enjoy the bohemian feel of the Brera District, with its cafés and art galleries
See Da Vinci's miraculous Last Supper
Enjoy entrance to the Church of Santa Maria dell Grazie and see Da Vinci’s legendary “Last Supper” on this 3-hour walking tour of Milan. It is just one of the highlights of the excursion, which also takes in the bohemian neighborhood of Brera, and the fantastic fashion stores of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
From haute-couture, to urban hip, Milan offers a bit of something for everyone. Starting from the famous Duomo, dedicated to Santa Maria Nascente, you will head off down handsome boulevards exploring the city’s major sights. Follow your guide on a stroll through Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and see the bustling arcade’s delightful shops. Built in the traditional 19th-century style, its high vaulted ceilings are covered by a glass arch and cast iron roof.
After a bit of window shopping, pass through Piazza della Scala and admire the world famous Scala Opera House, home to the finest singers in the world. Next, walk through the historic Brera district. As if walking out of a Puccini opera, find yourself in the bohemian epicenter of Milan, filled with artists and intellectuals sitting over a coffee or small glass of wine. Soak up the ambiance before heading up to the castle and fortress of Sforzesco.
Your final stop will be to see Leonardo Da Vinci's masterpiece, “The Last Supper.” Hidden away in the Church of Santa Maria dell Grazie, this mural is one of the crowning achievements of Da Vinci's life. Because the painting is so delicate, and so important, entrance is strictly limited to pre-booked guests, and only 1 group is allowed to stand with the painting at any one time. You will have advanced reservations to see the painting in all its glory.
Expert English-speaking guide
Groups of 25 people or less
Headsets with details of what you are seeing
Excellent tours and information
Entrance to Da Vinci's Last Supper at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
• The tour ends at Santa Maria delle Grazie at approximately 13:30 or 17:30.
• Visits to the interior of the Duomo are not possible on Sunday mornings and religious holidays; on these days, the tour will remain outside the Cathedral.
• The tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
• It is the responsibility of visitors to arrive at the tour departure points.
• Knees and shoulders must be covered for entry to churches.
• The order in which the sites are visited may be reversed on certain dates in July. All sites will still be visited.
• No photography is permitted in the Duomo or at the Last Supper.
• The supplier cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. They are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on group tours.