Wynwood Art District 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy
- Explore the Wynwood Art District by golf buggy
- See more than 50 murals in the heart of Miami's exciting street art district
- Get up close to works by Shephard Fairey, DFace and many other urban artists
Benefit from the services of a driver/guide so that you can concentrate on taking photos. Pause at notable landmarks and avail of the chance to ask for specific stops for closer looks at the urban art.
Discover stunning works by masters of the genre, such as Shepard Fairey, Retna, DFace and Interesni Kaski. Explore the underground graffiti world of local artists and get tips on secret restaurants, craft beers and which galleries are the best to visit.
- 1-hour ride through the Wynwood Art District on a golf buggy
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
301 NW 26th Street, Miami, FL 33137 at the Corner of the new Wynwood Garage and Zak's Bakery. Your guide will pull up on this street corner at the time of your tour. There is usually heavy traffic in Miami, please plan accordingly. Parking is available at the Garage. Street parking available as signed. City lot is at NW 27th Street, off of 2nd Avenue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Please be advised that some seats on the buggy face backwards. It cannot be guaranteed that your seat will face forwards
• Tours run rain or shine