Miami: Sightseeing Pass for 35+ Attractions
- Dive into Miami with a fully customizable travel pass
- Use your pass at any of the 35+ partner attractions, like Jungle Island, an Everglades Airboat Tour, or the Seaquarium.
- Pay one fixed price & save up to 55% on total admission costs of attractions in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Key West
Visit South Beach for some well-deserved time to recline and tan, then dive into your choice of watersports, like kayaking, paddle-boarding, parasailing, and snorkeling. Travel with ease downtown on a Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus tour to check out Bayfront Park or Morningside Park. Plus, enjoy exclusive access to activities and discounts in luxurious Key West.
With centuries of Spanish and Caribbean influences, the tropical delights of Latin America and Cuba are everywhere in Miami. Grab a Café Cubano, Cortadito, or a Mojito at authentic restaurants, then dance the night away at salsa clubs and beachside bars. Plus save with discounts to restaurants, bars, and retail stores.
Don't let the NFL’s Miami Dolphins be your only exposure to Miami's vibrant wildlife! See Florida’s natural icons, like the opulent and pink residents of the Flamingo Gardens; meet the diverse marine specimens at the Miami Seaquarium, and travel through the immersive and educational zoo space at Jungle Island. Step deep into the wild of the Everglades on the hunt for alligators, with one of many Air Boat tours.
• Miami Seaquarium
• Everglades Holiday Park - Airboat Tour
• Jungle Island - Admission + Escape Room
• Flamingo Gardens
• Wild Florida
• Key West Yoga Train
• Sunrise PaddleBoards
• Sunset Watersports
• Federico Empire Boutique Cigar Factory Tour
• FunDimension - Family Entertainment Center
• Ripley's Believe It or Not!
• Coral Springs Museum of Art
• Fort Lauderdale Historical Society - Three Museum Tour
Bus Tours + Boat Cruises:
• Big Bus Classic Hop-on Hop-off Miami Tour Ticket - Beach and City Routes
• Big Bus Panoramic Night Tour
• Key West Day Trip - Amadeo Travel
• Fiesta Cruises
• Jungle Queen Sightseeing
• Thriller Speedboat Ride
Walking and Wheeled Tours:
• Florida Revealed - Fort Lauderdale
• Fort Lauderdale Historical Society
• Little Havana Adventure
• Picture Perfect Photo Tour
• The Art Experience - Little Haiti Adventure
• Wynwood Art Walk Tour
• Bike and Roll - Hybrid Bike Rental
• Segway Fort Lauderdale
• Sobe Rides Art Deco Pedicab Tour
• Sunset Watersports Bike Rental
- Admission to over 35 attractions.
- Access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus for 72 hours.
- Discounts at selected restaurants, retailers, and entertainment options.
Prepare for the activity
Check in to redeem voucher for the Sightseeing Flex Pass at any of the following Big Bus Miami Kiosks: #1 Biscayne Boulevard & NE 4th Street; #2 Biscayne Boulverard & NE 3rd Street; #3 Biscayne Boulverard & NE 2nd Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
• Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Flex Pass holder.