Mexico: Full-Day Teotihuacan & Basilica Guadalupe Tour
Pickup includedHotels in Zona Rosa, Reforma centro, Down Town, Roma Norte and Roma Sur.
- Get to know the magnificent site of Teotihuacan
- Experience the most important Catholic shrine in Mexico
- Learn the legacy of the 2 cultures that formed this beautiful country
- Venture into the past by visiting a 500-year-old construction
Continue to the Basilica of Guadalupe to see the ancient and modern Basilica. Experience the relic, sheltered since 1531, considered a gift of the Virgin Mary towards the Indigenous Mexican people.
Finally, move on to the State of Mexico to visit the majestic site of Teotihuacán. Climb the pyramid of the Sun and the Moon, explore part of the archaeological zone, and learn about the transcendental history of this magnificent pre-Hispanic city. Visit a craft center to taste one of the oldest Mexican drinks, known as Pulque, and take an hour to taste the typical foods of Teotihuacán in the nearby Jaguar Restaurant.
- Ticket to the archaeological site
- Certified guide
- Lunch and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Some walking required