Guadalupe Shrine and Teotihuacan Pyramids from Mexico City
Pickup includedAvailable from hotels in the Polanco, Reforma, Zona Rosa, and the Historic Center of Mexico City. Customers must call to confirm the exact pickup time. Please see the picture on the GetYourGuide activity page for a full list of pickup locations. Pickup from apartment buildings or private residences is not permitted.
- See the remains of Aztec temples at the Plaza de las Tres Culturas
- Learn about the miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Visit the famous archeological site of Teotihuacan
The tradition of La Villa de Guadalupe involved a miracle and an American Indian saint. With the vision of the Virgin Mary in 1531 there began a saga that helped convert millions of Indians to Catholicism, and the image became a symbol for Mexican Christians around the world. Today La Villa de Guadalupe is a popular site visited by people of all religions and nationalities.
Next on the itinerary is a visit to the famous archeological site of Teotihuacan, approximately 50 kilometers north-east of Mexico City. You’ll see the monumental Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the Temple of Quetzalpapalotl, and the Avenue of the Dead. This was one of the few cities in the world that was considered worthy of habitation by the gods of the culture.
The archeological vestiges of Teotihuacan, such as remnants of the fine pottery produced here, have ended up in museums around the world.
- Roundtrip transfers from Mexico City tourist area hotels
- Panoramic visit to Plaza de las Tres Culturas
- Visit the Archaeological Zone of Teotihuacan
- Admission to Archaeological Zone of Teotihuacan
- Visit a hand crafts shop accompanied by bilingual guides
- Visit to main Guadalupe Shrine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
• The optional lunch is a buffet service