Phillip Island Penguin Parade Ultimate Eco Tour & Lunch
Pickup includedYou must contact the local partner directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
- Experience the magic of ‘Moonlit Sanctuary’ Wildlife Conservation Park and see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and much more!
- Explore historic Churchill Island on a full-day excursion
- Visit a surf beach for spectacular views (time permitting)
- Discover Nobbies and Seal Rocks
- Watch the little penguins return home for the night at the Penguin Parade
During the day you will get up-close-and-personal with the friendly residents of the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where you can hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, have your photo taken with a koala and learn about the conservation of these loveable native animals.
The eco certified sanctuary also showcases some lesser known but equally adorable endangered species, including the Southern Bettong, Eastern Quolls and rare Fluffy Gliders.
From here we travel on to historic Churchill Island. Here you will see sheep shearing in action and have some time to explore the historic buildings.
Visit the stunning Cape Woolamai surf beach (time permitting) and the Nobbies before arriving at Summerland beach for the nightly penguin parade. Home to Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins, Summerland beach provides a spectacular backdrop to the world famous penguin parade.
Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night. Come and enjoy the beauty and native wildlife of Phillip Island and make this a journey to remember.
- Friendly informative guide
- Aussie lunch
- Free WiFi
- Air-conditioned 24 seater bus
- All park entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Tours are conducted in an air-conditioned 24-seater bus
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Only small carry bags allowed - 5kg luggage limit
• A free mobile app for the tour commentary is available in the following languages: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish and German