Melbourne Eureka Skydeck Entry Tickets
- Revel in the stunning panoramic views of the Dandenong ranges day and the dazzling Melbourne skyline by night.
- Zoom up in the Southern Hemisphere's fastest elevator
- Battle the elements at 300 meters above ground on "The Terrace"
- Live the only "Edge Experience" in the world, 285 meters above Melbourne
Skydeck 88 also offers activities and presents visitors with a collection of fun facts. Play around with the interactive Serendipity Table, spot key landmarks with viewfinders, or brave a walk onto "The Terrace". Not for the faint-hearted, "The Terrace" exposes you to the outside elements at nearly 300 meters above ground.
Even the ride up to The Edge is exhilarating! Skydeck's elevators, the fastest in in the Southern Hemisphere, travel at over 9 meters per second and take just 38 seconds to travel from the ground to the 88th floor.
If you are feeling brave, there is an optional entry to the "Edge Experience." "Bird's eye view" takes on a whole new meaning at the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform. This glass cube protrudes 3 meters out from the side of the building. With glass walls, ceiling, and floor, this is the only place with the true "Edge Experience!"
- Entry to the Skydeck, observation deck on level 88 with access to lifts, viewfinders and the terrace
- Entrance to the Edge Experience (depending on option selected)
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that you can use the ticket for one day within the opening hours (last entry 9:30 PM). The entire experience will last about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
• Eureka Skydeck 88 is open daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (last entry 9:30 PM). The only exceptions to these opening hours are:
Christmas Day: 10.00 AM-5.00 PM (last entry 4:30 PM)
New Year’s Eve: 10.00 AM-5.00 PM (last entry 4:30 PM)