Melbourne Cultural Highlights City Walk
- Explore the city’s laneways and arcades home to street art, café culture, music and ornate architecture
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich past from Melbourne’s indigenous history
- Get a feel for modern and future Melbourne with a local guide
- Enjoy a delicious tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- Gain insights into the best restaurants, bars, and cool places to go during your stay
Explore the city's famed laneways and arcades - learning about street art, music & cafe culture. The architecture of 'Marvellous Melbourne' is also a highlight as well as modern marvels including Federation Square, the MCG, and the Eureka building.
You will also get time to ask lots of questions and find out the best places to eat and drink and have fun in the city.
- A local guide
- A map
- Coffee/tea/hot chocolate
- List of bars/cafes/restaurants/things to do in the city
- Extra food, drinks, alcohol
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from outside the 7/11 convenience store within Federation Square, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. The 7/11 is next to Time Out café. Look for your guide, who will be wearing a shirt with the local tour operator's name on, or carrying the logo. There is construction taking place at Federation Square so please try and arrive early to ensure you have time to find your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶