Great Ocean Road Day Tour from Melbourne
Pickup includedPlease select to be picked up from one of the following hotels: • The Windsor Hotel (111 Spring Street) • Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens (380 William Street) • Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders Street) • Crown Promenade Hotel (8 Whiteman Street) • The Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins Street) • The Savoy Hotel (630 Little Collins Street) You must contact the tour operator directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
- Enjoy a small group tour along the Great Ocean Road, one of Australia's most famous road trips
- Get ready for guaranteed koala sightings at Kennett River
- Take an enchanting rainforest walk in the Great Otway National Park
- Visit the stirring sights of the Shipwreck Coast, including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and Gibson Step
- Take an optional 15-minute helicopter ride over the Shipwreck Coast
Melbourne City Centre
Great Ocean Road (photo stop)
Great Otway National Park
Port Campbell National Park
Loch Ard Gorge
The Twelve Apostles, Victoria
The scenic journey along the Great Ocean Road takes in some truly amazing coastal scenery, with new views being revealed around every bend. You will make plenty of scenic stops, including a photo opportunity at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch at Eastern View and a stop at Kennet River, home to a large population of cute and cuddly wild Koalas. A sighting is almost guaranteed as they munch away on Eucalyptus leaves.
Then it is on to Apollo Bay for a chance to walk around the famous coastal town. Afterwards, follow the Great Ocean Road away from the water and into the mountains. Proceed through the spectacular Otway Ranges and stop to enjoy a stroll in the cool, temperate rainforest at Maits Rest.
Continue to Port Campbell National Park, with its iconic array of rock formations. Be awestruck by the majestic monoliths of the 12 Apostles. A dinner stop is made on the journey back to Melbourne at the beautiful township of Colac, before enjoying a stunning view of the illuminated city as you cross Westgate Bridge on the way home.
- Free Wi-Fi on board the tour bus
- Pickup and drop-off at select inner city hotels
- Small group tour
- Expert local guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Morning tea
- National Park admission fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Translation app in 16 languages (links provided after the booking)
- Meals and snacks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Vehicles hold a maximum of 24 passengers
• For those guests who do not want to take the optional helicopter ride over the Shipwreck Coast, an alternative stop is possible at Gibsons Steps. Here guests can descend the steps to Gibsons Beach below for beach level views of two of the Twelve Apostles
• Please note that the Maits Rest Rainforest Walk will be closed for 3 months from March to May 2019. During this time, all boardwalks will be renewed, to ensure the ongoing safety of the location. During this period, you will be visiting Melba Gully for an alternative rainforest experience.