Marsala: Cooking Class at a Local's Home
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Have fun learning the local recipes from family cook books
- Taste everything you have prepared along with local wine
You will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes so you can have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Once the end result is ready, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of local wines.
Instead of loading your suitcase with souvenirs, take home Italian cooking skills that will stay with you for life.
- Cooking class with three local dishes
- Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- Apron and shopping bag
Prepare for the activity
The exact meeting point will be your host's home. After the booking, you will be contacted by email to share all the private details of your experience including your host's full address and mobile number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The cooking class usually begins at 10 AM or 5 PM but can be flexible based on your travel requirements
• Dietary requirements such as vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free can be catered to upon request