Caminito del Rey: Guided Tour with Drink
- Hike on the famous Caminto del Rey
- Experience a dramatic landscape complete with gorges, cliffs, and tunnels
- Learn about the colorful history of this engineering marvel
Learn about the history of this engineering marvel from your knowledgeable guide. Hear the stories of the adventures and climbers who helped build the path, as well as the path’s connection to King Alfonso XIII. At the end of your activity, enjoy a drink to celebrate completing a wonderful hike.
- Entrance to Caminito del Rey
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- A drink
Prepare for the activity
Restaurante El Kiosko (Parque Ardales, Pantano El Chorro, s/n, 29550 Ardales, Málaga, España) Meet your guide at the door of the Restaurant the kiosk will be our guides. They will be wearing a red and black uniform and holding the red flag of Áloratur. Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of your tour. The tour will start on time and latecomers will miss the tour and not be refunded.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
• Please note, Caminito del Rey is a one-way walkway, you will start at the north entrance (Ardales) and you will end at the south entrance. The exit of Caminito del Rey is located in the town of El Chorro. From there you can take the shuttle bus that will take you to the starting point. Buses leave every half hourand cost € 1.55 per person cash. Credit cards are not accepted.
• Please note, Children under 8 years old are not allowed to visit Caminito del Rey.
• There is a maximum number of guests of 25 each guided tour.
• It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
• Please note, this tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.