Madrid: Literary Quarter & Retiro Park Electric Bike Tour
- Discover the ponds, statues and water features of Retiro Park
- Cycle the wide avenues of Madrid's green oasis
- Look at the façade of the Prado Museum
- Go to the Literary Quarter
- See the Fallen Angel statue and Crystal Palace
Cycle a green oasis in the heart of the city, and glide gracefully down the "Barrio de las Letras" (Literature Quarter). Learn more about some of Spain’s major literary figures, such as Cervantes and Lope de Vega. Continue to the Prado Museum via Calle de las Huertas. Admire the façade of Spain’s temple of Spanish art and pass through the Prado promenade, where you'll find the art triangle.
See one of the most beautiful churches in Madrid as you pass the Iglesia de los Jerónimos. Once inside the park, discover a lovely pond, a crystal palace, and a monument to the “Fallen Angel” one of the only sculptures of the Devil. Apart from its monuments, Retiro Park is an ideal place to experience an electric bike.
As you depart the park, pass over the largest street of Madrid and see sights such as Alcala Gate, Cibeles Palace and Puerta del Sol in the true heart of the city.
- Electric bike
- Helmet (not mandatory)
- Map of the center of Madrid
- English/Spanish bilingual guide
- Transfers to the start point
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• Please note that the duration time is an approximation. Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated
• Languages other than English and Spanish are available upon request