Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Entrance Ticket
- Be one of only 400 people allowed to visit Huayna Picchu per day
- Quickly and safely purchase your tickets to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu in advance
- Admire the breathtaking scenery and see Machu Picchu from 2,693 meters (8,835 ft) above sea level
Explore the attraction at your own pace, such as the Temple of the Sun, the terraced fields of the agricultural sector, the Intihuatana stone, and take the famous picture from the observatory with the lost citadel behind.
The climb of Huayna Picchu is available in 2 groups: 7:00 am or 10:00 am. Be sure to get there on time for your given time slot for your hike up the mountain. Take in the stunning views at Huayna Picchu, be amazed as you see this infamous, historical city in real life.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Lost Citadel
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu Mountain Hike
- Tour guide (to be hired on site)
- Bus and train tickets
When you get there
With tickets sent through email, you can enter at any time, there is no meeting point. Huayna Picchu: you have 3 hours in total to go there, visit and to return - then you have 2 hours more to visit Macchu Picchu.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel.
• All visitors entering Machu Picchu must be accompanied by an official guide who can be hired on site
• After booking, you will receive a separate email from the tour operator with your entrance ticket. Your GYG voucher will not be valid for entrance
• If you are coming from Cusco you must be advised that the trip to Machu Picchu may take more than 5 hours depending on the transportation chosen
• To hike the Huayna Picchu mountain it’s highly recommended for you to be in good physical condition, and most importantly: not afraid of heights
• The mountain can only be climbed by people over 12 years old