Los Angeles: Hollywood Flight Tour
- Fly right past the Hollywood sign
- Circle Downtown Los Angeles and it’s mega skyscrapers
- Soar over Santa Monica Pier and the neighboring beaches
- Look down into the movie studios and see film magic happening before your eyes
- Look down on the Beverly Hills mansions and celebrity homes
This tour flies you over all the great attractions of Los Angeles, including the Sunset Boulevard, Santa Monica, and the stunning and famous beaches of southern California.
You will fly in a sleek and modern aircraft which features picture windows so you can get those perfect shots of LA. You’ll sink into the plush leather seats while enjoying satellite radio for the duration of your flight.
- Narrated airplane tour of Los Angeles
Prepare for the activity
Torrance Airport 3301 Airport Drive Torrance, California 90505 Building THE GENERAL AVIATION CENTER There is a museum Air Force jet on a pole just outside the building. Parking Free. Located in front. Arrivals When you enter the building go through the first set of DOORS into the rotunda then LEFT into the DOORS marked Pilots Lounge. There is seating and vending machines in this area. Please wait for your pilot to return from the previous flight to greet you and take you out to the aircraft. Occasionally we may be a few minutes behind schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The route flown may change due to weather or Federal Aviation Administration restrictions to airspace