Los Angeles, Hollywood, & Beverly Hills Afternoon City Tour
- See Architect Frank Gehry's amazing Walt Disney concert Hall in Downtown LA
- Visit the Griffith Park Observatory where you will see amazing views of the city and the famed Hollywood Sign
- Experience the sights of Hollywood such as The Walk of Fame, The Dolby theatre, and Graumann's Chinese Theatre
- See Beverly Hills and drive by several movie stars' homes
Stop at the Griffith Park Observatory and enjoy panoramic views of the city and the Hollywood Sign. Then pause in the center of Hollywood on Hollywood Blvd. There you will see Graumann's Chinese Theater with its celebrity handprints and footprints. You will also see the Hollywood Walk Of Fame and the Dolby theater, the permanent home of the Academy Awards.
Next, cruise along the Sunset Strip and into Beverly Hills, where your guide will show you the Beverly Hills sign, as well as homes owned by movie stars and other famous folks. Then continue through Beverly Hills and through the trendy Mid Wilshire district and through Koreatown before arriving back in downtown Los Angeles and Hollywood.
- Hotel pick-up from select hotels in Downtown LA and Hollywood
Prepare for the activity
• JW Marriott Downtown Los Angeles (900 West Olympic Blvd.) at 2:00 PM • Courtyard Marriott/Residence Inn Downtown Los Angeles (901 West Olympic Blvd) at 2:00 PM • Intercontinental (900 Wilshire Blvd) at 2:00 PM • Westin Bonaventure Hotel (404 S Figueroa St) at 1:45 PM • LA Grand Hotel (333 S Figueroa St.) at 1:45 PM • Biltmore Hotel (506 S Grand Ave.) at 1:40 PM • Omni Downtown LA (251 S Olive) at 1:40 PM • HUB IN HOLLYWOOD the Hollywood Hotel (1160 N Vermont Ave.) at 1:30 PM • W Hotel in Hollywood (6250 Hollywood Blvd.) at 1:30 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶