From London: Windsor Half-Day Tour
- Visit the historic town of Windsor
- Explore the royal residence of Windsor Castle
- Enjoy some free time to wander around the grounds on your own
Relax on board the coach as it makes its way to the historic town of Windsor. On arrival, enter Windsor Castle and discover an official residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at your own pace. Learn the history of the castle and working palace, from its 11th-century origins following the Norman invasion of England by William the Conqueror. Stroll the beautiful grounds and view the castle's imposing architecture from the outside.
Return to London by coach at approximately 13:30, leaving you with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day to get on with your own plans.
- Visit to Windsor and entrance to Windsor Castle
- Round-trip transportation by luxury coach
- Tour manager/guide
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Departs from opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) at 9:50 AM. Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Postcode as a guideline for directions is SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶