Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- Explore the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, home to the Championship Trophies and amazing interactive exhibits
- Experience CentreCourt360, a viewing experience of Centre Court open outside of the tournament period
- Hear John McEnroe speak about his experiences at Wimbledon and his famous opponents
With interactive exhibits, touch screens and audio guides in nine languages, people of all ages can learn about the artistry and athleticism of modern tennis.
See the Championship Trophies, hear exciting stories from a “ghost” of John McEnroe on his own experiences at the prestigious tournament.
Watch film and video footage of the most exciting moments and matches in the history of the tournament, and see treasure and mementos from the earliest Championship to the most recent including donations from Rafael Nadal and Serena Williams in 2010.
Finally, experience CentreCourt360, an interactive viewing experience of Centre Court, open outside of the Wimbledon tournament period.
- Entry to museum
- Access to Centre Court 360 viewing platform and interactive gallery
- Live tour guide in English or audio guide in Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Russian (to be picked up in the museum)
- Tour of the grounds
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Church Road, Wimbledon, London. The nearest underground tube station is Southfields. The Museum is a 15-minute walk from the station, or you can take the 493 bus to the Museum. Enter through gate 4 or 5. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your tour time to check in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Museum is only open to ticket holders during the Championships.
• The museum is closed on 24-26 of December and 01 January.
• The public tours are only offered with a live English guide.
• Audio guides are available in different languages at the museum (Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Russian).