London: West End Beer Tasting Pub Tour
- Crawl some of London's estimated 7,000 pubs
- Discover hidden gems in the West End
- Learn the history of Britain's pub culture
- Taste 6 beer samples at 5 distinct venues
- Go to drinking dens favored by locals and get off the typical tourist trail
Local guides will lead you to the hidden gems of London's famous West End pub scene, and show you their favorite local haunts, all brimming with character and charm.
You will learn the history of the West End and of British pubs as your crawl. Sample generous servings of the best beer in the capital at 5 different venues. It’s a great option for a before dinner tour, or if you are planning to catch a show in Theatreland.
You will go off-the-beaten-track to visit spots that are London's real heart, and get a great grounding in what makes European and British beer the best in world.
- Beer tasting samples
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the north side of the front entrance to St Martin-in-the-fields Church. Your handsome guide will be holding a sign, standing on the Church Path between the front steps and the entrance to the Church Crypt. Look for your handsome guide holding a Fat Tyre sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Dress comfortably for the weather. Tours run rain or shine.