Harry Potter: Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer
- Venture behind the scenes of the Harry Potter movies by touring the studio and seeing the sets, props, and costumes
- Explore the wizarding bank of Gringott's and climb aboard the Hogwarts Express
- Walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter as you wonder the famous cobblestones of Diagon Alley
Victoria Coach Station
Warner Bros. Studio London
Victoria Coach Station
Venture behind the scenes to discover a huge array of fantastic sets, costumes, and props. Learn some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made the Harry Potter films so hugely popular around the world.
Step onto the famous cobblestones of Diagon Alley, featuring the shopfronts of Ollivander's Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, and Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.
See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle. Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, and the Potions classroom.
Visit Platform 9 ¾ and ride the Hogwarts Express! Explore a perfect recreation of the platform and the train itself and relive the magic of Harry’s trips to Hogwarts by posing with a luggage trolley right before it disappears through the wall and walking through the train carriage. Learn how the iconic train scenes were filmed, and browse through your favorite character’s luggage! Top off your Hogwarts Express adventure in a train-themed souvenir shop and load up on goodies inspired by your favorite Potter films.
For the first time ever, enter the set of Gringotts Wizarding Bank!
Walk through the wizarding bank of Gringott's, the Lestrange vault, a gallery of goblins, and much more. Admire the imposing marble columns and discover the costumes and prosthetics belonging to Bogrod, Griphook, and many other Golbin bankers. Then enter the depths of the Lestrange vault used to store the treasures of Bellatrix Lestrange and surround yourselves with treasure.
You'll have approximately 4 hours to enjoy the magic of the Harry Potter studio. Due to heavy traffic at busier times of the year, this may be shorter however the minimum time spent at the studio will be no less than 4 hours. With the bus journey included, the total duration of the tour is normally 7–7.5 hours, subject to traffic and entry times.
- Bus transportation to and from Warner Bros. Studio London by luxury coach
- Entrance ticket
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Buses depart from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road. Please double-check the departure gate number upon arrival at Victoria Coach Station since the following information is subject to change. Please be at the gate 15 minutes before the departure times. Your gate number depends on your departure time. 8:15 AM - Gate 19, 8:45 AM - Gate 0, 9:15 AM - Gate 0, 10:15 AM - Gate 0, 11:15 AM - Gate 0, 12:45 PM - Gate 0, 1:15 PM - Gate 0.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Enjoy the wonderful wizardry of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio for a minimum of 4 hours. With the bus journey, the total duration is normally 7–7.5 hours, subject to traffic and the entry time
• A small fee applies for children ages 3-4 for transportation only, as they require a seat on the vehicle. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children aged 4 years and under
• Children aged 2 years and under require a ticket although there is no charge
• Departure time must be selected at the time of booking
You might also like...
Product ID: 31392