From London: Stonehenge Special Access Morning Tour
- Experience special access to the stone circle of Stonehenge on this unique private tour
- Enjoy the included entrance to Salisbury Cathedral
- Explore Salisbury in your spare time
After your special access tour, depart Stonehenge and make the short journey to Salisbury. Upon arrival, your tour manager will walk you to Salisbury Cathedral (entrance is included) where you'll have some free time to spend there with your guide, as well as some time to spend sightseeing in town.
You will then depart Salisbury and head back to central London. Please note, timings can differ on the day depending on traffic and local conditions. Your tour manager will confirm the drop off locations during the day.
- Transportation by luxury coach
- Entrance to Stonehenge out of hours
- Entrance to Salisbury Cathedral
- Free time in Salisbury
- Services of a tour manager
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
At 5:30 AM opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit). Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Postcode as a guideline for directions: SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶