London: Stonehenge, Bath & West Country Day Trip
- Experience the mysterious stone circle of Stonehenge
- Enjoy a ride across the beautiful Salisbury Plain
- Explore the Georgian streets and crescents of Bath
- See some of the traditional villages of the west of England
- 1.5 hours
Bath (guided tour, free time)
- 2 hours
- Entry not included
En route to Stonehenge, your guide will tell you about the mysteries surrounding the prehistoric site, built in the Neolithic period by Stone Age farmers. When you arrive, you’ll head to the new visitor’s center to enjoy the state-of-the-art facilities.
Travel by shuttle bus to the stones to experience the mystical atmosphere firsthand. You’ll have approximately 90 minutes at Stonehenge, leaving plenty of time for refreshments before you depart for Bath.
The drive takes you through some of England’s most beautiful countryside on the way to Bath, passing the traditional villages and lush countryside of Wiltshire and Somerset and Avon.
When you arrive in Bath, you’ll see the Roman Baths, once the most famous hot springs in Europe. Discover the handsome Georgian architecture of the city on a short driving tour, including the famous Royal Crescent. Your guide will recommend the best places to see, shop, and eat during the free time you have to explore the city.
You’ll be back in London by around 6:30 PM and you will be able to reach all parts of London easily by London Underground.
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide at Stonehenge (subject to availability)
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- Fully guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Additional admission fees
- Children under 4 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide opposite the entrance to Gloucester Road Underground station, London, SW7 4SS. Please wait outside Stanhope Arms bar, facing the exit of the station, near HSBC Bank. Please arrive 10 minutes early. The tour departs at 7:45 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Audio guides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it is suggested to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour' app in advance as an alternative
• Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements