The London Time Tour Bus
- Ride the streets of London in a historic 1960s Routemaster bus
- Listen to a theatrical narration by Professor Quantum, as you travel through the ages
- Enjoy a theatrical show, while learning the history of London
- Pass historic monuments in central London, including the Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament
The adventure begins on Northumberland Avenue, where you will have front row seats as the Professor talks through favorite tales of London's history. Passing Buckingham Palace, Westminster, and across the River Thames, the Professor will talk of kings and queens, and historic events like The Great Fire of London.
His Time Machine was built using parts gathered across the ages, from the Victorian era to the distant future. All installed into an iconic 1960s London bus, it has now been blackened from the wear and tear of Vortexian time travel. With the addition of video cameras, televisual plasma screens, and some super-dooper sub-woofers, the Professor is all set up to give you a unique London experience.
- Entrance fee
- Guided tour
- Local taxes and fees
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 8 Northumberland Avenue (off Trafalgar Square), in front of The Grand Hotel, opposite the Sherlock Holmes pub. Nearest underground stations: Charing Cross and Embankment.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There is no eating allowed on the bus, and drinks other than bottled water are not allowed on board