London River Thames Lunch Cruise
- Enjoy a delicious lunch as you cruise down the River Thames in London
- See some of London's famous riverside attractions, such as the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, and the Globe Theatre
- Relax in a newly refurbished modern river cruise vessel with panoramic windows
Depart from Tower Pier, next to the historic Tower of London fortress and fairytale Tower Bridge. Sail past sights, such as the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, and the towering Shard pyramid at London Bridge.
Feast on thyme, rosemary, and lemon roasted Chicken Supreme with creamy leek, tarragon, and mushroom sauce, served with Potato au Gratin, and seasonal vegetables; with cherry tomato and red onion confit; and a dessert of warm, dark chocolate fondant with berry compote and vanilla sauce.
Enjoy the bar services throughout, offering a wide choice of soft and alcoholic drinks, while a live commentary will allow you to learn fascinating new facts about London as you cruise.
- River Thames cruise with regular seat
- 2-course lunch with tea and coffee
- Live commentary
Prepare for the activity
Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street. London EC3N 4DT. The closest tube station is Tower Hill (District and Circle Lines) and Tower Gateway DLR Station. Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶