London: Small Group Warner Bros. Studio Tour
Pickup optionalYour hotel or accommodation in Zone 1. Please note that the pickup time is a 45-minute window. You must be ready for collection from the earliest time stated on your voucher.
- Experience the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes walking tour of props, costumes, and sets
- Learn about the special effects used in the Harry Potter movies
- Snap a picture on Platform 9 ¾ as you catch the Hogwarts Express
- Benefit from a convenient pickup and drop-off in London Zone 1
Explore the Forbidden Forest and rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Great Hall, the Gryffindor Common Room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom, and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic. No visit would be complete without visiting Platform 9 ¾, and, on this tour, you’ll have a chance to snap a photo with the trolley on your way to catch the Hogwarts Express.
See the latest edition to the studio tour: Gringotts Wizarding Bank. Lined by towering marble pillars with three magnificent crystal chandeliers and finished with real brass leaf, you will discover costumes and prosthetics belonging to Bogrod, Griphook, and many other goblin bankers, as well as inkwells, quills, ledgers, and piles of Galleons, Sickles, and Knuts.
Enter the depths of the Lestrange vault used to store the treasures of Bellatrix Lestrange, including the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup — one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes. Here, you can have a unique photo opportunity allowing you to step inside the Lestrange vault and surround yourselves with treasure.
Afterwards, you’ll be dropped off at London Victoria Station, a perfect location from which you can continue exploring London.
- Hotel pickup from London Zone 1 addresses or meeting point
- Transfer in executive vehicle with professional driver
- Entry ticket to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Return transfer to London Victoria Station
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Outside International Students House car park, directly opposite Great Portland Street Station and next door to Pizza Express. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the activity start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• If you select the option including hotel pickup, please note that the pickup time is a 45-minute window. You must be ready for collection from the earliest time stated on your voucher
• Due to the nature of Harry Potter studio tickets, this tour is 100% non-refundable
• Please note this is not a private experience
• Hotel drop-off is not included - drop-off is at London Victoria Station
• Please ensure the tour itinerary is suitable for your onward travel plans, particularly if same day flights are involved
You might also like...
Product ID: 297085