London: Guided Agatha Christie Walking Tour
- See over 10 inspirational locations that influenced the life and works of Agatha Christie
- Learn all about the author from an expert guide
- Discover fascinating facts about the author not available on any other tour
Visit some of London’s most famous institutions such as the Garrick Club, the British Museum, and the University of London. On the way, explore how Agatha Christie was inspired by the events and people around her, such as her work in a hospital dispensary and her marriage to Max Mallowen, as well as the works of writers who she admired, such as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Of course, no Agatha Christie London Tour would be complete without a stop outside "the Mousetrap”, the longest-running play in the world where you will learn that this iconic murder mystery has a surprisingly royal origin. You will also discover just which famous faces from the British acting elite have tread the boards of the St. Martin’s Theatre during their careers.
- Professional guide
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is outside the exit of Euston Square Underground Station (Metropolitan and Circle Lines) on Gower Street. Do not confuse this station with Euston Mainline Station even though they are not far away from each other.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weather-appropriate clothing