London: 30 Landmark Guided Walking Tour
- See over 30 of London's top sights
- Learn from a fun Interactive Guide
- Stop for lunch in London Bridge
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Touch a 2000 year old Roman wall
Sights you'll see along the way include Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament. The tour will be timed in such a manner that will allow you to hear Big Ben's globally recognizable chimes. Then you'll go to the London Bridge area, where you'll see Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, the Shard, HMS Belfast and Tower Bridge.
Once you have had a bite to eat, you will then head over Tower Bridge & into the Square Mile. Sights you will see here include the Tower of London, 2000 year old Roman Walls, All Hallows Church, The Royal Mint, The Great Fire of London Monument, Leadenhall Market (as seen in Harry Potter), The Bank of England, iconic Lloyds of London building and many more.
- Fun local guide
- 7 hour walking tour
- Encounters with over 30 of London's top sights
- Bring your own packed lunch and drinks (there are places along the way to buy provisions if needed)
Prepare for the activity
To meet our guides please take Jubilee or Piccadilly line to Green Park station and head outside (remember to be on the side of the road where the Ritz Hotel is) Or take a uber / grab / taxi Or you can walk if your hotel is nearby. Its a nice stroll (remember umbrella if raining) We will send you detailed instructions of where, who and where to meet the evening beforeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Bring an umbrella and warm clothing