London: Secret Beer Tour
- Enjoy a selection of craft beers at the first stop and discover how this venue has embraced the movement
- Learn the correct way to 'taste' beer and discover why the flavors are often just as, if not more complex then wine
- Journey on to a microbrewery creating the freshest brew in town
Learn the correct way to 'taste' beer and discover why the flavors are often just as, if not more complex then wine. Journey on to a microbrewery creating the freshest brew in town. Meet the staff and sample another selection of their finest. Learn about the microbrewing process and this venue's unique approach to sustainability. None of the tours would be complete without a secret, so enjoy a cheeky drink in a fabulous secret venue.
Navigate between the historic City of London and vibrant Shoreditch with a peppering of history at the final venue. Relax and enjoy the great atmosphere and intriguing interior of the final venue, a traditional historic pub hidden away in the back streets. Indulge in a grand total of 7 different tasty beers throughout the tour.
- Visit 3/ 4 venues and will include on average around 7 samples of beer (Each sample is the equivalent of a small glass of beer, totally approximately 3 pints)
- Hotel pick-up
Prepare for the activity
Mondays to Thursdays: you will meet outside the Polo Bar, 176 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4NQ. You will need to travel to Liverpool street station and then exit out of the main entrance. Once out the main entrance, you will be on Bishopsgate. Across the road you should see the Polo bar/cafe. Your guide will meet you there. Here is a link to the exact location: https://bit.ly/2LZa21f Fridays and Saturdays: we will meet outside the Shoreditch Grind, 213 Old Street, London EC1V, 9NR. Your guide will be carrying an Orange umbrella so will be easy to spot. Directions from Old street station: Walk towards Subway 4, Follow signs to St Lukes, Clerkenwell, and take exit to Moorfields Eye Hospital. The Grind coffee shop is there when you come out the exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There will be an opportunity to eat at the end of the tour and your guide will happily recommend a few options
• During the tour, you will have the opportunity to purchase salty snacks from the venues
• Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the location's availability and weather
You might also like...
Product ID: 151010