London: 20 Top Sights and Churchill War Rooms Tour
- See 20 top sights in London
- Walk through Westminster and London Bridge areas
- Admire Big Ben, the London Eye, and the London Bridge
- Discover the secrets hidden beneath the streets of Westminster
- Visit the place from where Churchill ran World War II
After all this, you will head to the Churchill war rooms. Here you will discover the stories of the staff who spent thousands of vital working and sleeping hours from 1938 onward at the Cabinet War Rooms.
You will see historic images, objects and interviews with the men and women who worked in the underground hideaway, revealing what it was like to work in secret alongside Winston Churchill during the Second World War.
- Entrance ticket to Churchill's war rooms
- Walking tour of the top 20 sights of London
- Snacks and drinks
Prepare for the activity
To meet your guides please take Jubilee or Piccadilly line to Green Park station and head outside (remember to be on the side of the road where the Ritz Hotel is) Meet outside the Ritz Hotel Or take a uber / grab / taxi Or you can walk if your hotel is nearby. Its a nice stroll (remember umbrella if raining) The evening before the tour the supplier will send you an email with details on who, where and when to meet your guideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Your tour guide will take you to the Churchill war rooms after the walking tour, but will not accompany you