London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
- Visit the murder sites and see where the victims' bodies were found
- Walk through dark alleyways where Jack the Ripper hid in the shadows
- Hear the stories and theories behind the identity of the infamous murderer
The murder spree sparked one of the greatest manhunts in British history. Jack the Ripper’s identity has never been discovered.
Learn about the gruesome details of the murders and the investigations that unsuccessfully attempted to capture the killer. Hear about the theories and the real facts as you walk along the streets that once were stalked by Jack the Ripper.
- Professional Ripperologist guide
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at street level just Outside exit 1 of Aldgate East tube station ( located directly located directly outside Aldgate Tower at the Junction of Whitechapel High Street and Leman St)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The minimum age to particpate is 16 years