Jack the Ripper and East London Tour
- View the houses and streets that factor in the murder mystery
- Visit the Whitechapel murder sites
- Learn more about all the suspects at the time, from Prince to pauper and others who came under suspicion
Your Taxi Tour will Include:
· Viewing the houses and streets that factor in the murder mystery
· Visits to the Whitechapel murder sites
· Learning more about all the suspects at the time, from Prince to pauper and others who came under suspicion
· Learning more about the everyday lives of the Canonical Five – the ladies that were ripped apart with their organs neatly extracted!
Because you are taking your tour in an iconic Black London taxi, you will be able to see so much more than in a walking tour! You will also get a great tour of the East End of London, showing and telling you about some great sites and places.
Your 2-hour tour will also include:·
The oldest bell foundry in the world
The famous Spitalfields market
The amazing architecture of the Boundary Estate
Norton FolgateAnd many other nooks and crannies unchanged since 1888
if you’re an amateur ripperologist, part time sleuth and a lover of history spend two hours with a guide and experience this unique part of London.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Any admission fees
- The cost of refreshment or meals
- Gratuities - always at your discretion
Prepare for the activity
Pick ups. Your Taxi Tour Guide will pick you up from your London hotel or any other central London location that suits you. Your supplier will send you a SMS text to let you know your Taxi Tour Guide has arrived.Open in Google Maps ⟶
The cost is for the price of the taxi tour and each taxi can accommodate up to 5 people.
Your London Taxi Tour Guide
All of the London taxi tour guides have passed the world famous Knowledge of London exam and have on average been driving a London Black Taxi for over 25 years. In addition, many of the London taxi tour guides have additional tour guide qualifications which means their knowledge of London history, buildings, places and people is second to none. Their knowledge and passion for London means that whatever tour you chose it will be fun, informative and memorable. Your Taxi Tour Guide will also have numerous anecdotes and personal stories to share with you on that day!
Making your tour the perfect London Taxi Tour
If you want to see a particular sight on your private tour and don’t know if the supplier covers it, just let them know and they will make it happen.