Harry Potter: Warner Bros. Studio Tour from King's Cross
- Experience pure filmmaking magic at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Walk through The Great Hall and board the Hogwarts Express
- Discover the incredible detail in the props, costumes and special effects
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall – one of the biggest sets on the site. As you travel through, you’ll see an amazing selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all maintained in pristine condition.
See The Burrow, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore’s office and much more. Marvel at small details like Dumbledore’s Pensieve and larger pieces like the fantastic animatronic door and the Chamber of Secrets.
Have fun riding a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9-3/4. See Privet Drive and the Knight Bus, buy a Butterbeer™ on the backlot and get up close to the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department. There is so much to see you will be thankful to have extended time to take it all in!
The meeting point is at King’s Cross St. Pancras, and you must arrive at King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, bus stop T at 09:15 for the 09:30 departure.
- Round-trip transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London by luxury air-conditioned bus
- Admission ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pick-up service
- Digital guide (available for rent at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
When you get there
Meeting point at King’s Cross St. Pancras: You must arrive at King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, bus stop T at 09:15 for a 09:30 departure. Meeting point at Paddington: You must arrive at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Paddington, 145 Praed Street, Paddington, London W2 1RL at 08:45 for a 09:00 departure. For the 15:30 entrance, the departure will be from King's Cross at 13:30. Please be there at 13:15.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used