Harry Potter Studios & Private Transfer from Central London
- Enter the magic of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. studios
- Ride a broomstick and learn how to be a wizard
- See Platform 9¾ and the Hogwarts Express
Warner Bros. Studio London
Make your way to the studios by private car from central London, and on arrival discover all the secrets of your favorite “Harry Potter” saga. Enter an alternate world as you walk around Diagon Alley. See stores such as Flourish and Bloots or Ollivanders Wand Shop.
Go to Hogwarts and see the Great Hall, Dumbledor's office, and the Gryffindor rooms. Marvel at Platform 9¾ and the Hogwarts Express. Learn how the special effects work, and admire costumes and props that made the films feel so real.
Before you go back to the world of the Muggles, enjoy a “butterbeer,” or purchase some souvenirs at the studio shop.
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studios
- Return trip to the studios (private car 1-4 people, minivan 5-8 people, 2 vehicles for 8+ people)
Prepare for the activity
• For example, if you choose a starting time of 12:00, you will be picked up at 12:00, arrive at the studios at 13:30, be picked up from the studios again at 17:30 and arrive back in central London at 19:00
• Please note that the above times are approximate and may change depending on traffic
• Children aged 4 years and under enter the Harry Potter Studios for free. If you are travelling with infants under 4, there is a small charge which ensures there is space and car seat available in your private vehicle for them. Please ensure you add any infants to your booking