London: Grim Reaper Walking Tour
- Travel back in time to the dark days of the 15th century
- Walk in the footsteps of murderers, including the most brutal of them all... Jack the Ripper!
- Hear tales of terrible executions and see former execution sites
- Visit London’s most haunted building – The Tower of London
The walk through the city’s gloom takes you through the sites of gruesome executions and crushing poverty, of overcrowding, disease, and depraved criminality. Retrace the bloody trail of the notorious Jack the Ripper's murders, get a taste for a new breed of soul harvester born of the Victorian age, and see the plague pits, the Bloody Tower, and Traitor’s Gate.
You will go to several notoriously haunted areas of the East End and discover how traitors and criminals were punished, why the Ripper was never caught, and what life was really like for people living in the East End. In a city so full of light and beauty, this walk will show you the darkness waiting around every corner.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Your tour starts by the sundial outside Tower Hill Station, located at St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DJ. Look for the local tour operator's team, with the red t-shirts and red umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is wheelchair accessible
• While the tour usually includes the sites and stories mentioned and lasts about 2 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group