From London: Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover Tour
- Visit Canterbury Cathedral and Leeds Castle
- See The White Cliffs of Dover
- Pick up insights from your English-speaking guide
- Benefit from free Wi-Fi onboard the bus
Travel then to Canterbury Cathedral, one of the oldest and most famous Christian structures in England and part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the cathedral of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Lastly, continue to one of the most amazing sights of them all, the White Cliffs of Dover. Part of the North Downs formation, the name is given to the region of the English coastline facing the Strait of Dover and France. Reaching a height of 350 feet, its striking appearing is owed to its composition of chalk accented by streaks of black flint.
- Local guide
- Entrance to Leeds Castle
- Entrance to Canterbury Cathedral
- Visit to the White Cliffs of Dover
- English-speaking guide
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off