The Big Smoke in a Whiff! 5-Hour Bike Tour
- Cycle through the Royal parks
- See Buckingham Palace
- Admire the many sights of London, including Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London
Then, follow the River Thames towards the iconic Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, making a stop at the Monument of London and, of course, at Sir Christopher Wren's St Paul's Cathedral.
This is approximately a 5-hour tour at a slow pace and it provides a chance to see the best places in London. You'll stop for a snack along the way and you're welcome to bring your own. After the tour your guide will be happy to assist you in any way they can and share their great experiences of London.
Prepare for the activity
• Please make sure you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
• It's recommended to take a snack and a bottle of water, wear comfortable clothes, to have a look at the weather forecast
• Please notice that all participants are responsible for their own security when cycling