London: Christmas Lights and Markets Tour
- Visit three popular Christmas markets in central London
- Enjoy a traditional mulled wine and mince pie at one of Dickens' favorite pubs
- Cross the River Thames for amazing photo opportunities
- End at the fantastic Southbank Christmas Market
Follow in the footsteps of Charles Dickens and explore the hidden alleys as your guide tells tales of Ebenezer Scrooge. Continue to Leicester Square in the heart of the West End to take in some genuine Victorian settings. Learn how Queen Victoria shaped modern Christmas, and browse the stalls of the festive market while you discuss the origins of Santa Claus.
Go to one of Dickens' favorite pubs for a mulled wine, cider, or non-alcoholic drink, served with a traditional mince pie. Continue to Trafalgar Square to explore Christmas past, present, and future surrounded by some of the city's most iconic buildings. Cross the River Thames and take magical photos of the London Eye before arriving at the Southbank Christmas Market, where great food and festive cheer await.
- A mulled wine, mulled cider, or non-alcoholic drink
- Traditional mince pie
- Additional purchases
- Additional food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the corner of Long Acre and James Street outside Covent Garden Tube Station. There is only one exit from the station. Your guide will be waiting in front, holding a red and white umbrella with the words "Tour Guide" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶