A Ticket to Ride: Beatles in London 50th Anniversary Tour
- Experience London as the Fab Four did on this unique Beatles tour through London
- Ride a minibus through the city with stops at all of the sights made famous by the band
- See where the Beatles wrote their songs, posed for pictures, played legendary concerts, and much more
- Take a walk across the famous Abbey Road Crossing
This entertaining and fun minibus tour includes stops at some of the venues where the Fab Four played their earliest gigs, or at the only apartment where the four Beatles lived together.
Drop by the Scotch of St James Club and other Beatle club and pub haunts. See the art gallery where John met Yoko, and the galleries where John staged his own art shows.
Drive past famed photo locations used for album covers, publicity shots, and even during the filming of A Hard Day’s Night, Help! and Magical Mystery Tour.
See the famous Abbey Road Crossing; and yes, you do get to walk across! And of course, take a look at the site of their final live performance, the roof-top of Apple Studios.
Your ‘Ticket to Ride’ includes live commentary from a specialist Beatle-guide who re-tells Beatle history as it happened, with music and film footage helping recreate those magic years.
This is the perfect way to while away an evening in London, and celebrate 50 years of the Fab Four with lots of stops and photo opportunities along the way.
- Minibus transport
- Fully guided tour
- Walk accross Abbey Road crosswalk
Prepare for the activity
The Original London Visitor Center, 17-19 Cockspur Street, London, SW1Y 5BL. The nearest underground station is Piccadilly. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour departure to check in.Open in Google Maps ⟶